Why Do I Get Creamy White Cm 6 Days Before My Period Period A Week Late, BFN Yesterday, Anyone Else Experience This? Also Check My Symptoms:?

Period a week late, BFN yesterday, anyone else experience this? Also check my symptoms:? - why do i get creamy white cm 6 days before my period

Now I have one weeks at the end of my time, I tested yesterday, and another BFN! Last week, I have tried several times with two different brands, all a BFN! This is our first month trying!
Why is my time has not come? What happens if I am pregnant, why BFN's new?

I get these symptoms:
For the last 3 days: in fact, really sore nipples, and the blue veins show and let my nipples, my Clevage in both breasts
Lots and lots of creamy white cm (almost 2 weeks)
Cramps (6-10 DPO and again at 14dpo)
You feel very tired in the last 4 days (in most of the morning to sleep while before it a bird so early!)
Headaches

So, what do you think about my symptoms?
What do you think of my chaNCES?
Anyone else have BFN is positive for some time before the exam?

3 comments:

jenny said...

Hey love
I was just like you. All the symptoms that you've found what I have, but I'm still in the testing and nothing. After a week, my mood swings were terrible, and I felt like curling into a corner and the death was horrible disease then started and about 2 weeks before my breasts are so bad and feel very heavy, I had the blue veins. I think it was 45 days after my last period I had a positive result. Now I am 10 weeks and 4 days. I fell a week after stopping the pill. So, yes, that love might be pregnant. Wait abit longer and try again. I hope that's hard to say, but everything will be alright. And if you are not pregnant, do not worry just enjoy your baby.

just me said...

No, I do not think that I am the 1 Month to test my time was one weeks later, before 2 Month was presented to 5 days in advance, then 3 months, we have a BFP. but I tested on Sunday and has a negative impact, but began to get on Monday, before the symptoms, tests and so on Wednesday and had 2 large red lines, smiling happiness.

Toni S said...

you might be pregnant, but every woman is different in pregnancy, the other women do not show enough hormones, the doctors that I immediately test and a blood test in this way you can see, if you have a "vision of growth hormones. It might take a few weeks to appear

Post a Comment