Stock Scion Tc Tail Lights 2007 Scion TC..How Much Should I Be Paying?

2007 Scion TC..How much should I be paying? - stock scion tc tail lights

I am looking for a 2007 Scion TC. The body is in almost perfect condition and the car has only 31.000 miles on the odometer and comes with many accesiories following contents:

2007 Scion tC
Automatic, 31,000 miles
King 17-inch wheels with Kuhmo tires (also stock rims and tires were used only in winter.
Factory installed lights blue lights on the floor and cup holders
Windows are tinted 5% back and 15% in advance
2-12 "Memphis subs with 1000-watt amplifier
Smoked Tail Lights and Head Lights
Nokia blue lights HID headlamps are high, low and fog
Of course, all the power and panoramic sunroof

He asked $ 15,500 for him, and I think it is to steal one, but I wanted to seewhat you think

3 comments:

NiceCarD... said...

The price is good, but the mods and I am concerned about the high mileage. Someone who creates his works as a tuner / puree is rather difficult to have a car for someone who values stop. When I am between a walk and Pimped stock could choose for the same price, I will point out every time. Moreover, 31k miles around 10k more than it has for years. I did a quick search and found several cars.com tC under $ 15K with about 20k miles. Peep this: http://www.getauto.com/autolinks_cardeta ...

MH said...

It is a good buy for 07 and 30k miles, with additional material to test for CT, now only if there is something wrong with the sounds of steel, try to find his record on Carfax ... when there is nothing wrong ...

Cars that are ready to buy.

robobot said...

connected to KBB.COM

Post a Comment