Temporary License To Use At Bars Purse With Picture ID Was STOLEN -- Got A Paper Replacement ID With No Picture, Can I Still Get Into Bars?

Purse with picture ID was STOLEN -- got a paper replacement ID with no picture, can I still get into bars? - temporary license to use at bars

I'm at the end of my mind. My purse was stolen the night before - with my license and state ID in it! My debit card, keys and mobile phone was stolen, too. I sent the whole day, the cancellation of my card, telephone, and try to get compensation.

The / DMV City Hall will be closed until Monday. From their website I could get a provisional license issued on paper - but it has a photo.

I am 24 years old.

I want this evening to make friends - we had to leave the city for a good time. I waited the whole week. I'm so angry, just because all of my photo ID was stolen, I'm afraid I can not, at least temporarily in this bar with photo ID on foot.

IAnother picture ID with my name - college, high school, and volunteering at a hospital when I was younger - but I know if I can use my temporary driving license to give to a bar. I do not mind, even among my birth certificate or SS card, but I'm very cautious because I had already stolen my stuff, you can not afford to lose these things.

I am in Maine.

Can anyone help? I urge the bar before, but my phone was stolen. : (

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Some bars do not accept others. But the idea is to consider that they have a photo of "identity" requires.

Anonymous said...

Some bars do not accept others. But the idea is to consider that they have a photo of "identity" requires.

Anonymous said...

Some bars do not accept others. But the idea is to consider that they have a photo of "identity" requires.

Anonymous said...

Above all, the bars, especially the youth, who can never be accepted as identification. No photos could be anyone.

Here, the bar patron will be regular practice. Go to a bar where they are known by the bartender. If this is not possible, you should sit this one out. He lost time of other good care of your PIN

Post a Comment