Leg Stretching Equipment Leg Cramping Question ?

Leg cramping question ? - leg stretching equipment

in 16th and does not work, only the Winter Guard practice he started (a sort of dance / sports) and nights of 9th I read somewhere that seizures occur in the legs, can especially youths who perform at night ~ ok, so how can I prevent this? I just had a serious problem, and I'm too afraid to go to bed because I do not know what is the best way to create and each time my right leg now feels like it could again block at any time. It's been the second night in a row. Is it safe to go back to bed? (although I get up an hour anyway) How can I avoid this? I know that minerals, water and stretching, but there are other things like how to tell if your dream? I realized my leg was asleep (tingling) during the spasm was going on and then ... Thank you!

5 comments:

mistriso... said...

When I am 15, I woke up at midnight, almost crying in pain from cramps in his legs. Mine have been caused by undiagnosed diabetes. But here are some ideas that will help ...

Be sure to stretch before and after the Winter Guard and before bedtime.
Drink lots of water and take a magnesium supplement.
Find a massage pillow. I have in a home goods to store for $ 10 and is a great help. Stay in the legs until you fall asleep.
Take a warm bath with bath salts and rubbing the legs with a little heat thoroughly before bedtime.
Sleeping with a pillow or two under your knees slightly bent.

If you still have problems, your doctor may have a muscle relaxant that can be taken at bedtime. Good luck! I know how these things are painful and hope to find a solution quickly

vtsztpu said...

I managed to relieve cramps with calcium-magnesium-zinc pills. Take one tablet with each meal, three times a day. You can also help to a multivitamin (vitamin D), the body absorb minerals. The pills help to build strong bones.

cowboydo... said...

Sleeping with a pillow under your knees. Make sure that you have enough vitamin potassium (bananas, or OTC) test should provide a remedy.

DKNY D said...

You need potassium. Eat bananas. Drink plenty of water can help. Massage and stretching.

Anonymous said...

Electrolytes, calcium, magnesium and potassium and salt. If you do lots of exercise, sweat and electrolytes lost. I have very bad cramps, he always seems to be low in potassium, so I do not, but others are also important. Sometimes, really bad, I looked up and saw "quinine," I did not mind plaquinal "hydroxyhydrochloroquine" So I can remember. W hen you can not drink tonic. Once it was very bad and I had woken up at night thrdee and took all the supplements and still does not work, so I ate just a little normal salt. It worked. I forgot, I also saw the iron on the list of missing, which causes seizures. Nite I took the third, and now and forever.

Post a Comment