Alternative Medicine Careers Alternative Careers In Veterinary Medicine Without The Genius GPA?

Alternative careers in veterinary medicine without the genius GPA? - alternative medicine careers

Actually, I wanted my life to a vet, but now I'm afraid that my grades will not want it. I work very hard, but I have difficulties in learning mathematics and stress, a record of my first year in the majority to take D's. What about alternative careers that may not require me to have completed veterinary school? Whenever I enter and be successful, I do not think you can. At this point I feel like a failure. I thought about a career in music or art, but I feel useless animals at this point and an embarrassment to my parents.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

First, do not give up. If you are just a novice who for many years before professional schools, there are many more things you can do to help animals, even without a veterinarian. There is always a veterinary assistant, which is like a sister to animals ... But you can get a degree in business and run an animal rescue. There are several steps in the management of non-profit organization that would help the animals in this way. You can obtain a diploma in agriculture and to manage a farm ... I could not do psychology and working with people through the use of animals (pet therapy) - you can a degree in animal behavior and learn to get it for residential, amusement parks, train or animal like a cowboy in movies. One might consider the conservation of wildlife, zoology, the possibilities are truly endless. Above all, do not let obstacles stop them. If you really find a passion, a way.

Post a Comment